Mega TV's Best Reporter...


My wife works for Mega TV, a new network being pushed by Raul Alarcon and the folks at SBS (Spanish Broadcasting System). These are the guys who also do La Mega Radio (97.9 FM) and Amor (93.1 FM) in NY, and a ton other Spanish language radio stations across the country.

I'm very proud of her as she is running the NY operations  of the channel, providing content to Miami where the main studios are. She is also the NY correspondent and reports on events happening in NY. She interviews all kinds of cool people (yes, that picture is with Chayanne) and is really making a name for herself.  I am of course completely biased but I think she's awesome. I'll post her stuff here from time to time because I love showing off what she does. My job is WAY boring in comparison, & I think I do some pretty interesting stuff, if your interested in the selling of Software as Service (SAS) technology and enterprise web applications (yawn..).

Here is her covering the Sex in the City Premier and the SITC theme tours people are doing in honor of the movie. Enjoy. I plan to make a site just for her work to update any future "fans." If your interested in getting updates, let me know.



Comments

LaFlacaD said…
Welcome to the blogging world!!!

Popular Posts